Chiropractic focuses on the relationship between the structure (primarily the spine) and function (as coordinated by the nervous system) and how that relationship affects the way in which your body moves and functions.
Everyday occurrences such as poor posture, slips and falls, or lack of exercise can change the way in which your body functions leading to a number of potential issues. Symptoms often include but are not limited to pain, loss of movement, tingling, numbness, headaches, and in some cases no symptoms at all. This can set off a chain reaction of events affecting the joints, nerves, muscles, and other soft tissues of the body which may result in degenerative changes to potentially occur.
At Thrive Health Co. we utilise many modalities in order to get you well as quickly as possible. These include but are not limited to:
- Gentle and specific Chiropractic Adjustments/Manipulations/Mobilisations;
- Soft-tissue release techniques;
- Functional Kinesiology Taping;
- Rehabilitative Exercise prescription; and,
- Ergonomic/Postural/Nutritional advice.
All of our Chiropractors continually increase their skills by regularly attending seminars on the latest evidence based techniques to ensure our patients are receiving the best care possible. Our practitioners also have special interests within the clinic including:
- Sports Chiropractic;
- Pregnancy & Paediatric Care;
- Postural conditions; and,
- Golf Specific Screenings/Assessments.