Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Myotherapy and Remedial Massage care are all performed by our qualified and government registered healthcare practitioners. These forms of effective and safe treatments can be beneficial for many conditions. However, you must be informed that there are risks associated with any treatment.
Please read the following carefully:
1. I will have the opportunity to discuss the proposed care with my practitioner, including the nature, extent and purpose of such treatment.
2. I understand that results are not guaranteed, but everything will be done to ensure you achieve your goals from treatment.
3. I understand, and will have the opportunity to discuss with my practitioner, the possible risks associated with my proposed care.
4. I do not expect my practitioner to be able to anticipate all potential risks and complications associated with the proposed care. I wish to rely on the practitioner to use their judgment during the course of treatment, which they believe is in my best interests based upon the facts known at the time. Care is taken by all practitioners to ensure that a successful treatment outcome is reached whilst minimizing exposure to the above risks.
5. I have read the above, and will also have the opportunity to ask questions about its content.
I intend this consent form to cover the entire course of treatment for my present condition, and for any other future condition(s) for which I seek treatment (under the care of any Thrive Health Co practitioner). I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
Thrive Health Co provides allocated appointment times to ensure the provision of essential and high quality care at all times. Therefore, for non-attendance, cancellations or change of appointment day without notice of at least 12 business hours, you will incur a cancellation fee of the 50% of our standard price. Any cancellations provided at least 12 business hours prior to your appointment time, will be at no charge.
If we receive advanced notice that you are unable to attend, other clients who may require an appointment with a therapist may be able to be seen in your time slot. Please be considerate of other people who may be requiring an appointment and are unable to get in with a therapist in a timely manner or at a time that suits them.
OUR PAYMENT POLICY
I accept financial responsibility for my consultations and treatment. Fees are due at the time of visit unless arranged, and agreed upon, in advance. Unauthorised late payments will attract administration fees, details of which are available on request.
Referrals Appreciated - as we are a family owned and operated practice – the majority of our patients come via the kind referrals from our current patients – just like you – this reduces our need to waste money on expensive advertising and concentrate on what we do best – helping as many people as possible. We thank you in advance for your kind referrals and support.