Pilates is an exercise method, designed to stretch, strengthen and restore the body to balance. Pilates is a clinically proven way to improve your core strength and reduce pain including chronic low back pain, neck pain, and poor posture. Our instructors are highly experienced and have a thorough understanding of anatomy, human movement, and muscular imbalances that when combined with the latest research gives you the best results in the shortest amount of time possible.
Classes are run in a small group setting, but kept to a maximum of 6 to facilitate an individual focus whilst still keeping all the benefits of group training. Each individuals exercises are tailored to their specific background and previous injuries.
Benefits of Pilates include but are not limited to:
- Improved Core stability;
- Improved Balance;
- Safe and effective way to mobilise your spine;
- Suitable for any age and fitness level;
- Prevent Injuries;
- Improved breathing;
- Restore postural alignment;
- Create a stronger, more flexible spine;
- Increase joint range of motion;
- Improve circulation;
- Heighten neuromuscular coordination;
- Reduce back pain and joint stress;
- Enhance mobility, agility and stamina;
- Compliment sporting activities and develop functional fitness for daily life activity.